- “Registered User” means any person or entity that has signed the FieldWatch Site Use Disclaimer, created a FieldWatch account, and is in good standing.
- “Visitor” means any person who visits any FieldWatch Website. A Registered User is afforded the privacy rights of Visitor when visiting the FieldWatch Website without logging in.
- “Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify a Registered User or a Visitor, directly or indirectly. Examples of Personal Information include first and last name, phone number, email address, address, occupation, or other demographic information.
- “Services” means Website and associated services provided by FieldWatch.
- “You” and "your" means, depending on the context, either a Registered User or a Visitor.
Privacy for Visitors
This section applies to Personal Information that FieldWatch collects and processes through the Website and in the usual course of business. In this section "you" and "your" refers to Visitors.
The Information FieldWatch Collects from Visitors
- Information you provide to us on the Website or otherwise: You do not have to provide any Personal Information to visit the Website. FieldWatch may collect Personal Information you voluntarily provide on the Website, such as necessary to provide you with newsletters, updates and news about FieldWatch.
Use of Visitors’ Personal Information
We may use the information we collect through our Website for various reasons, including:
- To provide you the Services.
- To send you information for educational purposes.
- For recruitment purposes if you have applied for a position with FieldWatch.
- To respond to your online inquiries.
- To improve Website security.
- To improve the content of our Website.
- To identify any server problems, connectivity or network issues.
- To compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of our Visitors.
- To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
FieldWatch may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Services, and this may include using cookies and similar tracking technologies. These technologies allow FieldWatch to collect information such as the recipient’s IP address, browser, general location, frequency of use, and other similar details. We use this information to measure the usage and performance of the Website and to enhance the Services.
Visitors’ Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- To correct or request deletion of your Personal Information. You may contact us directly at any time about correcting or deleting your Personal Information, or altering your data or marketing preferences by emailing us at info@FieldWatch.com. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- In addition, if you are a resident of the European Union, you can object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by emailing us at info@FieldWatch.com.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. If you are unsure who your data protection authority is, please contact FieldWatch at info@FieldWatch.com.
Additional Privacy for Registered Users
In this section, "you" and "your" refer to Registered Users.
Information FieldWatch Collects from Registered Users
The Personal Information that FieldWatch may collect from Registered Users falls into the following categories:
- Information you provide when creating an account: While using our Services, you may provide Personal Information to FieldWatch. Personal Information is provided when you sign up for and use the Services, consult with a FieldWatch representative, send FieldWatch an email, or integrate the Services with another provider.
- Information collected from State Data Stewards: FieldWatch may obtain information about you from state data stewards responsible for overseeing FieldWatch Services and verifying accuracy of information in FieldWatch’s registries.
- Information collected from other Registered Users: FieldWatch may obtain information from other Registered Users about you. For example, FieldWatch may learn from other users that information you provided is not accurate.
- Information from third-party Integrated Services. FieldWatch may include integrations with other technology platforms (“Integrated Services”). If you allow Integrated Services to share your information with FieldWatch, FieldWatch may obtain information about you through these sources.
FieldWatch’s Use of Registered Users’ Personal Information
FieldWatch may use the Personal Information collected through the Services for the following reasons:
- To communicate with you about your account or Registered User status.
- To provide customer support.
- To provide to state Data Stewards for verification and use on the Website.
- To comply with court orders, subpoenas, and other legal requests.
- To provide information to our professional advisors, including attorneys and accountants.
- To prosecute and defend a legal proceeding.
- To share with Integrated Parties for displaying FieldWatch registries in Integrated Party platforms.
- For other lawful purposes about which we will notify you.
Registered User’s Data Protection Rights
Use of Personal Information for Marketing and Education
FieldWatch may use your Personal Information to provide you with information about FieldWatch Services available in your area. Registered Users and Visitors who have opted in to FieldWatch marketing and notification emails can opt out by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our marketing messages. All opt-out requests can also be made by emailing info@FieldWatch.com.
FieldWatch takes reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information.
FieldWatch Registered User accounts require a username and password to log in. Registered Users must keep their username and password secure. FieldWatch cannot resend forgotten passwords but we will only provide Registered Users with instructions on how to reset them.
Retention of Information
FieldWatch retains Personal Information where there is an ongoing legitimate business or legal need to do so. When there is no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, FieldWatch will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then FieldWatch will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
State Specific Laws that May Apply to Collection of Personal Information
FieldWatch is an Indiana non-profit corporation. To the greatest extent possible, Indiana law applies to Visitor and Registered User’s privacy rights. Depending on various factors, other state laws may apply to your use of the FieldWatch website. If you reside in the following jurisdictions, the additional provisions below may apply to you:
Under California Law, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories of personal information that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal information, not sell the consumer's personal information.
- To request the above information, please contact us at info@FieldWatch.com. FieldWatch will respond within one month.
Privacy Rights of Children
FieldWatch does not knowingly solicit, collect, or store the Personal Information of children under the age of 16. Please do not submit any Personal Information of a child under the age of 16 to FieldWatch. If you are under the age of 16, please do not use the Services or submit Personal Information to FieldWatch. FieldWatch will delete any Personal Information discovered of any child under the age of 16.
Miscellaneous Legal Terms